Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1991 Fender Jazz Bass Plus with Bartolinis

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DarkMazda, Dec 7, 2000.

1. DarkMazda

DarkMazda

Jun 3, 2000
    NJ
    I'm selling a 1990 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass Plus 4 string. Its a black colored bass with Rosewood Fingerboard, String Through(As you put the strings in from the back of the body). 4 Knobs, no Pickguard(since the Jazz Plus didn't come with a Control Plate or a Pickguard) The guy that my brother got it off put a Bartolini Soapbars in replacement of the Stock J Pickups. It comes with the OHSC that came with the bass.. Please E-mail me if you are interested in a trade or straight forward $. ! This bass is sold as is in the case! From the picture you see here, you might not believe this is a Fender Jazz Bass. But remember, the Fender Jazz Bass Plus had no Control Plate or Pickguard like the Regular Jazz Bass has! And the Fender Jazz Bass plus also comes with an Active Preamp!!! The Fender Jazz Bass Plus is now a discontinued Product, which means that they don't make them anymore! The serial number is N004346

Asking $625 with shipping and stuff Comes with the Original Fender Tolex Case(The Rectangle one)

[Edited by DarkMazda on 12-07-2000 at 02:10 AM]