1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1991 MAZDA Miata 138,00 odometer $3200 -Los Angeles

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Richard G, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    silver paint is faded from the sun, soft top is bad but a hard top is included,newer tires with very low miles on them, chrome roll over type bar,carbon fiber type tailights, new seat covers original seats in good condition, runs good has been a good car just dont use as i bought a truck few years way back plus i have a baby so it never gets used.

2. Do you have any pictures? Has it ever been in an accident? And how old are the breaks?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thank you.

3. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    im trying to remember when i did the breaks ...well its probably been a while,but they are good, i can take a look at the pads and see i just used the car yesterday as my toyota truck was being worked on, the air conditioning seems to not have coldness to it but i was looking into having that fixed probably just some freon,no accidents that i know of and the body looks straight. i can get you some pix i bought a nice canon so it will give u a precise look at it. send me a pm on your email and any other questions!

4. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
  5. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    still available...

6. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    bump

7. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Craigslist ad expired. Need pics.

8. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    ok, thanks ....gimme a few days ill post up

9. dinogroovie

dinogroovie

May 7, 2010
    New York
    I miss my 91 Miata. My brother in-law has it. Still going strong.

10. Richard G

Richard G

Jun 16, 2009
    mine runs good i just dont use at all i have a truck that i have had for quite a few years....a neighbor of mine said he ran his for close to 300,000 miles...really the best car maintanence wise that i have ever owned. just small as small can be! (the paint is fadding but otherwise good working car!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.