1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1991 Pedulla Buzz Limited Edition (Fretless)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lastinline, Mar 11, 2008.

1. lastinline

lastinline

Feb 20, 2008
    Here's your chance to buy a 1991 hand made, top of the line, Pedulla Buzz Limited Edition. You probably won't find another one as nice as this one, especially as old as it is, 9.5/10. Great collectors piece or player, whichever, will not be disappointed. Simply put, this is one beautiful bass. The Limited Edition model is equipped with Bartolini's and the optional Active Tone System TBIBT electronics. Plays and sounds incredible. These basses are famous for their unique playability and tone. Neck is straight as an arrow and action is low. Asking price is $1700 OBO, less than half the cost of a new one. All reasonable offers will be considered. The only reason I'm selling it is because I need the money or else I would keep it just to hold on to. More pics available upon request. Comes with special truss rod wrench and original Pedulla HSC, serial # 3144.

Attached Files:

2. Swofford

Swofford

Sep 19, 2006
    TX
    Would that be $1700 including shipping? I have a fretted 4 myself. Been my main base for over 10 years.