1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1992 MusicMan Stingray 5 !!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Cory, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Here is a REALLY good sounding 1992 MusicMan Stingray 5 bass. It's an ash bodied bass finished in the original white finish with the original white pickguard. REALLY sweet rosewood fingerboard.

This bass has been HEAVILY played for years by the U.S. Army band. However, It's in great shape with a few chips in the finish only. None of the chips are into the wood. The chips are mainly on the top of the horn and the back side of the bass. These are not really bad chips either. No real buckle rash. Just normal play wear for an 18 year old bass. There are no issues with this bass other than a few cosmetic issues. It's in good condition and 100% great playing condition.

The neck is excellent and well broken in. No issues, feels great. Pots are clean. Frets are excellent as it was ALWAYS strung with flats.

This is an incredible sounding Stingray 5. Sounds closer to a Stingray 4 than any other Stingray 5 I've ever come across or owned.

Weight is exactly 10 lbs. on the UPS shipping scale. Comes with a standard used MusicMan stingray case. Not interested in trades at this time.

Asking $925.00 shipped CONUS only. If you want it shipped with insurance........$940.00. I won't be too upset if this doesn't sell as it plays and sounds great.

NOTE: Pictures were taken on April 27th, 2010. More can be seen at: http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad196/Cory_Bell/1992 MusicMan Stingray 5/

Attached Files:

2. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Any birdseye on the neck?

3. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am interested in this bass can you please send me an invoice to my PayPal ID zakaz123@hotmail.com so I can make the payment
    Thanks,
    Stan

4. damnnnnnnn lol looks like its been sold already haha

5. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    Stan,

Sent you a PM. Please check your PM's.

6. Cory

Cory

May 16, 2004
    TEXAS
    on hold for the moment........

7. Jothabass

Jothabass

Jul 18, 2009
    Northern NJ
    My dreamed MM has this same colors, but with a maple fingerboard... sweet!!!

8. dostavkausa

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi Cory the payment is made
    Thanks,
    Stan

9. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low

Feb 5, 2004
    Porter Ranch, CA
    Congrats! I was very tempted of getting this considering it was built the same year I got married to my beautiful wife who by the way is the keyboardist in the band that I'm in :)

(This happens to be my 1000 post on TB. Oh happy days)

10. dostavkausa

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi Cory I got the bass it is realy great playing bass and I enjoy it
    Stan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.