Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1993 Ken Smith CR 5 3 knobber

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by basses6, Nov 16, 2004.

1. basses6

basses6 Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Hi All,

I have a 1993 Ken Smith 3 knobber CR 5, THIS IS NOT A BURNER. Its the Chuck Rainey model with the old Smith, with the 3 knobber stacked bass an treble, bubinga wings and a maple center with a maple neck and rosewood frettboard with black hardware, an incredible bite to it because of it being a bolt on. Has the BT Custom body shape and is in good condition.

It has some wear from being played but is in overall good condition from being a 12 year old bass. But it sounds fantastic.

I'm looking to either sell it for $1450 or BEST OFFER or trade it for a good 5 string, jazz 5's or another really good 5.

PLEASE NO FRETTLESS!!!!!!

I'm willing to add some cash if your bass is worth more.

You can email me for more info and offers at - basses6@aol.com

God Bless
    Ken :bassist:

2. basses6

Apr 15, 2004
    To everyone who emailed me my email was acting crazy last evening and would not let me send any emails out.

And John $1450 is ok for the bass I'll send you pics today.

Ken

3. basses6

Apr 15, 2004
    I had to update to the asking price to $1450 obo because I'm trying to purchase a higher end jazz 5.

God Bless all
    Ken :hyper: