1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1993 Modulus TBX 4 String!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by inthebassclef, Feb 13, 2016.

1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is, as we say here in TB land, a unicorn. It is a 1993 Modulus TBX (Neck Through) 4 String.
    As we modulus lovers know TBX's are rare in and of themselves but the 4 strings are even harder to find.
    It is estimated that around 11 were produced in the 4 string configuration. This bass also comes with the neck tint option which was not as common as well.
    It is solid carbon fiber neck through the bass. What is amazing about these basses is that they sustain so well and the vibration is so concentrated on the neck the body hardly vibrates. It has the kahler bridge.
    There are several upgrades I made to this bass. It came originally with EMG electronics but one of the pickups died. So I replaced all the electronics with aguilar. It now has Aguilar soapbars and an Aguilar 2 band preamp. I also changed all hardware to black as the original was gold and that just seemed less attractive being this is a flamed red bass. It comes with the original modulus hard shell case and the original paperwork.

Priced at $3500 shipped within the US. Payment via paypal. Please PM me with any questions and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you for looking and have a blessed day.

Attached Files:

wisconsindead likes this.
  2. Ballin'bass

Ballin'bass

Jun 16, 2014
    Madison, WI
    PM to you.

3. RamblerKW

RamblerKW

Sep 13, 2014
    Ballin, you son of a gun. :)

Ballin'bass likes this.