1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1993 Musicman Sterling for trade only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by capnjim, Oct 5, 2009.

1. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    So I realise I am a short scale dude (I chopped off my left index finger 5 yrs ago). This is an awesome bass. Completely original, mutes, case, allen key, even the keys to the case. Probably as close to mint as you will find in a 15yr old bass.
    Its got light birdseye on the neck, not crazy like some MM's of this era. Its cream colored.
    I have no idea if these older ones sell for more than the newer ones so I'm only looking for trades for short scales.
    My ideal bass would be a 70's Mustang in Olympic White..
    Open to any older Mustang basses. I would also like a sixties Mustang. Condition not too Important, re-fins OK.
    I guess for a price I would have to say 1000$ shipped. I just bought it for 900$ so I'm not desperate to sell and don't really want to lose money on the deal.
    Thanks

2. basspro

basspro Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Las Vegas,NV
    Any pics?

3. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    I started another for sale thread with pics..its easy to find by clicking on my name and "posts"