No longer available 1994 Dingwall Voodoo Prima 5 new price

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by funk_in4, Sep 10, 2017.

1. funk_in4

funk_in4

Sep 27, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario strings
    Price:
    Strings:
    I offered this a while ago to Canadian buyers only because of CITES concerns. I've subsequently verified that there are no woods in the bass that need certification, so I am offering it now to continental US buyers as well.
    1994 Dingwall Voodoo Prima 5 string. When made, it was near the top of the line instrument in their catalogue. The body has a walnut core with madrone burl top and back. The neck is a multi-laminate with pau ferro fingerboard. Kahler bridge, Sperzel locking tuners. Bartolini 2 band preamp with P/P active/passive volume control and a pan control. Originally had Bartolini soap bars but now has Dingwall FD1s (and fyi the original Barts and a Blue Eqube will be included).
    Killer bass that feels amazingly similar to my 2015 Z3. Comes with a Mono Vertigo bag in excellent condition.
    asking $2300.00 USD ground shipping included
    Canadian trades or trade/cash entertained

Attached Files:

whirledpeas likes this.
  2. robthebassplaye

robthebassplaye The World Needs More Bass Players - Start Early !! Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    PM sent.

3. funk_in4

funk_in4

Sep 27, 2007
    Got it.

4. spufman

spufman Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Central CT
    Wow, nice Dingwall, nice deal! glwts

funk_in4 likes this.
  5. funk_in4

funk_in4

Sep 27, 2007
    I would love to move this- please...offers entertained. If it doesn't sell I may just make it a lined fretless, to go with the Z3...

6. funk_in4

funk_in4

Sep 27, 2007
    Last bump- I will drop the price to 2000.00 even plus I will split the shipping with the buyer in Canada or continental US. For not much more than an NG2 5, you could have the premium Voodoo Prima. Bass will be de-listed after this weekend.

7. Jeff Roller

Jeff Roller Jeff Roller Gold Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Maryville, TN
    Oh boy. The timing is really bad, otherwise I would be all over this. About the only thing left on my wish list is an older Dingwall to round out my stable!

Somebody jump on this before I do something that will render me single!!!!

funk_in4 likes this.
  8. guitfrank

guitfrank

Apr 24, 2010
    did you ever turn that into a fretless?