No longer available 1994 Fender Stu Hamm Signature Urge Bass (medium scale, black!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mikewalker, Jan 27, 2020.

1. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    Price:
    Strings:
    An Excellent specimen!! Plays great and sounds awesome.
    ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT at 7 pounds, 3 oz. (3.247 kg)
    20200126062425-745631cf-me.jpg
    Upgraded with EMG active pickups and Gotoh RES-O-LITE duralim quick-load bridge (for fast, easy, non-destructive string changes).
    Currently strung with LaBella white gold nylon tapewounds.

Very ergonomic body and full access to all 24 frets. Very slim (20mm!) neck with 1.59" (40.4mm) nut width. Schaller straplock strap buttons

Comes with a brand new, really nice 'front-loader' gig bag with tons of pockets, and backpack straps.

more pictures here: Fender Urge 1994

Price in US dollars, can ship worldwide, PM me for a shipping quote!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    ErikP.Bass, JKos, ajkula66 and 3 others like this.
  2. bench

bench

Dec 28, 2007
    Germany
    This is a beautiful and special bass. I´m sure this won´t last long and i hope you won´t post about it in one of those "which bass do you regret selling threads". ;)

mikewalker likes this.
  3. mikewalker

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    I have ten basses I will regret selling, but unfortunate and unexpected cost overruns on my studio build mean they all have to go up on the chopping block this week. Too many basses, not enough ready cash!! This is one of my top three 'keepers' but it's also one of the more popular basses I own (several are obscure niche basses...)

bench likes this.
  4. bassplace

bassplace

Mar 1, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Just learned about these as medium, 32", scale basses. Is this that standard model? Nut size is perfect. Is the rest of the neck chunky or not too deep front to back?

Thanks

5. mikewalker

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    Neck profile is quite thin, and it stays that way all the way up to the 15th fret or so...

here is a rough sketch: @1st, 7th, 12th (forgot to label the 12th...) urgeIMG_20200128_000901.jpg

6. bassplace

bassplace

Mar 1, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Very nice. I appreciate the measurements. Never seen one of those tools. Wish I could make the but I'll need to unload a couple basses first. GLWTS

mikewalker likes this.
  7. FishDub

FishDub Stuck in the 80s and happy about it Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    Had one, Nice bass. $737? :wacky:

mikewalker likes this.
  8. mikewalker

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    sold on reverb

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021