SOLD 1994 MIJ Fender Jazz Body, Black, Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tepperware, Mar 18, 2018.

1. tepperware

tepperware Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2013
    New Jersey
    Price:
    If you're reading this, then you probably already know that MIJ fenders are held in high regard.

This bass began life as a fretless. The original neck is long gone, and it has worn a few different necks since then. It has the grounding strap that extends from the bridge pickup to the bridge, like a 60's Jazz Bass.

I did swap out the pickups at one point but the original Japanese pickups are back in there, so I have unsoldered and soldered the pickup leads.

The bass came to me with no pickguard. I put on a nice-looking three ply cream colored guard that I purchased on eBay.

There are some scratches, as is to be expected with a bass that is over twenty years old. I believe that the scratches in the closeups look MUCH worse in the photos than they do in person. From a foot away, the bass looks close to flawless.

Weighs 6.2 lbs on my bathroom scale.

As far as trades go, I am on the lookout for a lightweight cabinet and am willing to part with cash to balance out the trade if necessary.

This bass has been a real workhorse for me over the last ten or so years. Just slap a new neck on it and she's ready to go!

Price includes shipping to CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    mikiman and Treebeard like this.
  2. MJ_Sotti

MJ_Sotti formerly "Mike in Chicago"

Apr 3, 2011
    Chicago
    PM

3. tepperware

tepperware Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2013
    New Jersey
    Still available, folks!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021