1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1994 Trace Elliot GP12 AH250 SMX Hybrid Bass Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $359 shpd
    Very clean, 1994 Trace Elliot GP12 preamp, AH250SMX electric bass head. 12 Band Graphic EQ, Hybrid/Blend Tube and Solid State preamps. Solid State power section. Mid Shift control, Dual band Compression system, isolated DI output, clean and sounds awesome!! Ultra quiet Heat Sink cooled, no loud fan noises to kill your studio joy. 250 British watts, 500 Peak watts @ 4ohms. Weighs about 26 lbs in the wooden case.

Green faced, 1994 model, clean and lubed on the inside and out - Serviced and cleaned 3 months ago - Only issue: quiet shutoff relay cap makes 4 - 5 soft, muffled pops during power down. [These are not the power section caps, which would discharge and fiz while using.] This amp is Solid and good to go. Used predominantly with a 1993 Trace Elliot 2103X cabinet. I am selling because I recently found a GP12 SMX 2X10" combo and I'm overrun with 90s Trace gear. :)

The Tolex covered wooden casing can be removed and the Trace Elliott Rack Ears can be added for a rack mount system. One ear is slightly bent, but it mounts fine or can be straightend out using pliers if you desire.

PayPal Payment is the ONLY way to pay.

Please Ask Questions and View Pictures, No Returns Accepted. Individual pics available upon request.

Shipping via FedEx Ground/Home to your lower 48 Continental US state. Will ship Internationally but ALL additional shipping charges and Custom Duties are to be paid by the International buyer.
    PhotoGrid_1442581404871.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1441212708799.jpg

2. This is my favourite amp. Please check shipping charges to Taiwan, area code 545. Yes, Taiwan. Only saw this because I was responding to another ad. serendipity.

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    What's the city?

4. HeavyJazz

HeavyJazz Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Virginia
    To any Eden D-210XLT owners out there, this head is a killer match to that cab!

andrew and Alan Ace Cooper like this.
  5. puli city, nantou county

6. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Sold!

7. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
  8. Love it still!!!

Alan Ace Cooper likes this.
  9. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    I love my July 1993. I was fortunate enough for it to be traded back to the store I traded it to almost 15 years ago!!

I have been trying to find Rack Ears for it, but some parts are becoming harder to find.