1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 1994 USA G&L L2000 Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KevinC, Nov 9, 2018.

1. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2002
    West Des Moines, IA
    Price:
    $1000
    Strings:
    This is an American made 1994 G&L L-2000, Cherry Burst with Maple fret-board. It is in great shape for being 24 years old. The frets have very little wear. I have pointed out in a few of the photos a few small dings that it has acquired over the years ā€“ two on the body and one on the head stock. Also has some minor swirl in the finish on the back and around the pups that is hard to capture in a photo. G&Lā€™s have long been my go to basses for many years ā€“ they are rock solid and this bass can sound like a PBass or Jazz and sits in the mix very well. It includes a nice G&L gig bag. PayPal accepted. Local sale preferred, but if shipping is needed, add $50 for packing, FedEx Ground and insurance. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    SuperTwin, InnerBass and svtb15 like this.
  2. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Bump for a great Talkbass brother!!!! Kevin is a great guy to deal with!!!! Can't go wrong here folks. I have 3 of these basses already, or would jump on this one!!!! Great bass at a great price!!! GLWTS Kevin and God Bless!!!!

3. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2002
    West Des Moines, IA
    Great Bass.....you can have it by Christmas in the lower 48 states!

4. jcidulka

jcidulka Supporting Member

Width at nut?

5. kkaarrll

kkaarrll

Jun 1, 2014
    very nice

6. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2002
    West Des Moines, IA
    It appears to be the same as a Standard PBass neck - 7.5" radius and 1.75" at nut!

7. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2002
    West Des Moines, IA
    Bump for a great bass at a great price because somebody needs this bass!

8. Enersha

Enersha Supporting Member

As it's been said many times G&L is a fantastic bass! Highly underrated and always for sale at unbelievably low prices everyone should try one out at least once in their life you will ask yourself "And I didn't buy one of these sooner?" Nice bass and good luck with the sale!

9. KevinC

KevinC Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2002
    West Des Moines, IA
    Thanks very much!