SOLD 1994 Warwick Streamer Stage I 5-string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stewart13, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Medford, Oregon
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    IMG_1189.jpeg
    • Made in Germany, October, 1994
    • Flamed Maple body
    • 7-piece Maple/Bubinga neck
    • Wenge fretboard
    • 24 bell bronze frets
    • Brass Just-a-nut I
    • Gold hardware
    • Warwick machineheads
    • 2 pc. Warwick solid brass bridge
    • Seymour Duncan soapbar pickups
    • Seymour Duncan 3-band preamp
    • 34” scale
    • D’Addario 45-135 strings
    *FULL 100% DISCLOSURE* This bass has had two headstock region repairs. One in the middle stringer of the neck and one near the edge of the back of the neck treble side at the first fret. The last buyer was not happy with the bass and returned it. It was packed very poorly so it suffered a headstock break when in transit back to me. I have glued it, clamped it, and sanded the neck smooth. The crack is roughly 32mm in length. It feels solid but I am offering absolutely NO guarantee on this repair or the previous one that was done by someone else. This bass is sold AS IS and NO returns will be accepted. With that said, they do feel very solid and the bass holds tension just fine. The other headstock repair seems to be done with wood nails. Not pretty or professional but seems to do it's job. As to what kind of break it suffered I am not sure. Potentially the truss rod pushed out the middle stringer of wood. The bass is still freshly strung, setup, and cleaned from the last time I gave it TLC so it is good to go. I am asking a fair $1200 shipped on this one. I am already losing money on this. I think it will make for a solid gigging workhorse and a great player. Please message me with any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Cracker7 likes this.
  2. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    One of my all-time favorite 5-string designs. GLWTS!

Stewart13 likes this.
  3. burgerdj

burgerdj

Dec 4, 2006
    Maryland
    That would be a really great daily driver! GLWTS

sippi and Stewart13 like this.
  4. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Medford, Oregon
    Sold