Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1994 YAMAHA GUITAR CATALOG?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by puttz buster, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Trying to track down a 1994 Yamaha guitar/bass catalog. Been looking, no joy. Anyone help?

2. i don't have one, but just for conversation, why?

3. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I will look threw my catalogs this weekend and see what years I have.I worked part time in a music store in 1996 and
    1997 and saved all the catalogs so I may not have one from
    1994,but then again whenever I went to music stores here
    or in L.A or Boston or wherever my playing took me,I would
    always pick up any catalogs I could, so I would have something to read or look at while on the plane.And I saved all of them.I know for sure I have some Yamaha cats just not sure what years,I will let you know.I still pick up catalogs just the other day I picked up a Fender 2004 catalog. :)

4. I am in the market for a yammy 5 or 6, and I remember playing one years ago that I liked, but I can't remember what the model no is. I know it was made in 94. (i think)

I already own a bb1100s, and it is a great bass. So if I can find the model no out, I may be able to pick up 1 second hand.

5. If you could do that mate, it would be choice.
    Thanks.
    Aaron.

6. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I actually got home at a decent hour last night and dug into the archives. I came up with a 1995 and 1997 and a 1997
    price sheet.I may have Guitar magazine AND Bass magazine
    buyers guides I can look at for Yamaha info from 1994.What exactly are you looking for?It may be in the 1995 cat I have?
    Just on a side note,I picked up a new Hamer catalog and
    a new Kramer catalog yesterday. Nice Autographed pin up
    of Jenna Jamerson in the centerfold of the Kramer catalog. :)

7. I've got a '92 one.
    the 5strings in it are the TRB5P, Attitude standard5, BB5000A.
    the TRB6P is the only 6.

8. It maybe in the 95 cat. It would be the top of the range 5 string and the 6. Traslusent honey colour, bird inlays, I think it was kneck through???? . Send me a P.M. if you like.
    Thanks guys.

9. Thanks turtle. I will do a search on the trb5p/ trb6p.

10. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I will look in the 1995 one this weekend.And let you know,I will
    look for my 1994 Buyers guides also and see if the same models are in there. :)

11. NV43345

NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    OK I am home for a change and have the 95 cat open, i see the Amber
    color in a model TRB5 select ash body,bolt on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard,24 frets,2 stacked alnico single coils with 5 knobs.Dots on the neck

There is also a Nathan East signature 5 string in Amber,highy figured Maple/Alder,bolt on Maple/Ebony neck 24 frets,2 custom Alnico double coils with 5 knobs.Block inlays on the fretboard.

There is a RBX series also with a 4/1 headstockno Amber in that model.

Hope this helps.let me know if you need anything else. :)