1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD 1995 Peavey TL-5 - Excellent $600 - Better Pics added

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by htharp, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    This is a 1995, made in the USA, Peavey TL-5. Neck through construction and a contoured back shape for extremely comfortable play. This is the model with the active/passive switch and more desireable pickups. The bass is in outstanding condition with one small nick just below the controls that is clearly shown in one of the pictures. I have bought too much gear lately and feel guilty about having so many basses, so I decided this one has to go. I will ship it in the original molded case for $30, shipping will be to the continental US only. The price is quite firm, and the bass is stunning in person.

2. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    2 more

3. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    and finally....

4. kesagape

kesagape Supporting Member

You have a PM.

Karl

5. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    That's a touch on the high side, but well worth it, IMO. If I didn't already have some irons in the fire, we would be doing some business!:)

6. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    Deal Pending.

7. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

KILLER basses. One of the biggest bangs for the buck out there. I've owned at least 3 of these.

8. htharp

htharp

Feb 4, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    Bump for some new pics requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.