1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1995 Rickenbacker 4003 Mapleglo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MojaveVox, Jan 18, 2021.

1. MojaveVox

MojaveVox Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    This 1995 Rickenbacker 4003 comes in a natural finish. No significant dings or damage. Some marks on the back from belt buckle contact. The bridge pickup cover was not included when I purchased the bass, so I don’t have one to include

Here’s the full list of modifications:
    - Replaced plastic nut with bone nut
    - Replaced stock bridge with Hipshot Rickenbacker bridge (brass, for better sustain)
    - Installed treble pickup bezel with thumb rest
    - Had luthier install vintage push/pull tone circuit (this model predates when they started installing those in the factory)
    - Replaced stock strap pins with Kluson locking strap pins

Most important detail about this bass, the Stereo "Rick-O-Sound" Output is currently not installed in the bass, as someone had wired it improperly. a brand new, complete stereo assembly is included, and can be installed cheaply by a luthier or by yourself if you have the electronics know how.

Realy only looking for whatever trade interests might come my way, i'm in no rush to part with this, and may end up keeping it, but my potential trade interests include Old Smoothie/Classic Stingrays, Gibson RD Artist basses, AVRI Fender P Basses, Warwicks, and Fender and Gibson guitars.

qfmfpmohwylflpnk4ow1.jpg
    pvlborxbut195qzymldq.jpg
    uu7z81ihpbqawcb733gf.jpg
    gl3wbmck1d5eifgsdamv.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021