Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1995 Tobias Signature 4 Zebrawood top **MINT**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 513rocks.com, Mar 18, 2006.

1. 513rocks.com

513rocks.com Supporting Member

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    i hate to do this but that sadowsky gas has got me again. im thinking about selling my tobias signature 4. this bass is post-gibson but is the best made gibson tobias ive ever played. ive only had the bass for a couple months and love it. it really wont break my heart if it dont sell. it is hardly played because my sadowsky uv70 is my main live bass. i would like to get another sadowsky but would need to sell my tobias to do so.
    this tobias is the signature 4 which is the top of the line in the tobias family. it has a three piece zebra wood body wings. it has a 9-piece Dual Truss Rob, Asym, neck-thru neck. it comes with a 9v bartolini preamp and bart pickups. black hardware. will also include the original hard shell case. this bass plays like butter and has monster tone. it should be someones #1 bass.
    gibson gets alot of grief for their tobias line but ive played a couple pre-gibson tobias basics and this bass smoked them. it is in mint condition for a 1995 made bass.
    im posting it here first so my talkbass brothers can get first shot but it will go to ebay in a week or so. in asking 1500.00. thats 200.00 cheaper than i paid a couple months ago. these things sell new for 4749.99 (believe that!!). buyer will pay actual shipping through which ever shipping company you would like. i will pack it for free. i will accept money order or cashiers check. if you want to pay through paypal, i do have an account. i will ask for the buyer to cover the 3% paypal fee. if anyone wants to check my ebay feedback my ebay name is porcelainwill.
    only trades considered would be a sadowsky, lakland, or a modulus flea with a lane poor pup. i can get you more pics, just pm me and ill email them to you or email me directly @ xxxinfluencedxxx@aol.com.
    thanx,
    mark

2. 513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
  3. 513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
  4. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    MAn! And I felt faint when I saw the natural Zon Sonus that's up for sale. This thing is just so earthy lookin...I love it.

5. 513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
    IT IS A BEAUTY. I HATE TO SEE IT GO. IT IS ON EBAY SO THIS IS THE LAST BUMP. CHEERS!!

6. 513rocks.com

Sep 22, 2004
    Mason, Ohio
  7. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Let's talk. ;)

Is the volume knob a replacement?