Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1996 Alembic Rogue 5 String FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by madmat, Nov 29, 2004.

1. madmat

madmat

Nov 29, 2004
    Mena AR
    I've got a one owner 1996 Flame Walnut 5 string Rogue for sale. It's in excellent condition with one minor blemish on the back (some jerk I let play it wore a belt buckle) but aside from that and needing a good brass polishing it's in like new condition.
    I've got the hard shell case with it along with full documentaion and the factory supplied wrenches.
    The woods are as follows; Flame Black Walnut top, Maple accents, Mahogony body, Maple neck, Walnut pinstripe laminates in the neck and Ebony fretboard.
    Here's a few pics I took and edited down, for an interested party I'll email the full resolution pics to them along with a few more I took.

[​IMG]
    There's the headstock, fretboard and the documentation.

[​IMG]
    There's the bottom of the bass.

[​IMG]
    Another shot of the body showing the flaming very well.

[​IMG]
    And lastly the rear of the body, you can see the scarring from the belt buckle in it, that's the only damage the body's suffered.
    //SOLD// :hyper: . Thanks for reading this post.
    My Heatware is under madmat.

2. madmat

madmat

Nov 29, 2004
    Mena AR
    //BUMP//