1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1996 Alembic Rogue 5 String FS

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by madmat, Nov 29, 2004.

1. madmat

madmat

Nov 29, 2004
    Mena AR
    I've got a one owner 1996 Flame Walnut 5 string Rogue for sale. It's in excellent condition with one minor blemish on the back (some jerk I let play it wore a belt buckle) but aside from that and needing a good brass polishing it's in like new condition.
    I've got the hard shell case with it along with full documentaion and the factory supplied wrenches.
    The woods are as follows; Flame Black Walnut top, Maple accents, Mahogony body, Maple neck, Walnut pinstripe laminates in the neck and Ebony fretboard.
    Here's a few pics I took and edited down, for an interested party I'll email the full resolution pics to them along with a few more I took.

[​IMG]
    There's the headstock, fretboard and the documentation.

FrontBottom-2.
    There's the bottom of the bass.

Body2.
    Another shot of the body showing the flaming very well.

Back2.
    And lastly the rear of the body, you can see the scarring from the belt buckle in it, that's the only damage the body's suffered.
    //SOLD// :hyper: . Thanks for reading this post.
    My Heatware is under madmat.

2. madmat

madmat

Nov 29, 2004
    Mena AR
    //BUMP//