1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1996 AMERICAN FENDER JAZZ ... 50th Anniversery ... $625 SHIPPED!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tjh, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Beautiful dark 3TSB finish, completely original and in VERY good condition ... my playing schedule has been reduced to 30 minutes each Sunday AM at church, so I am downsizing to just one bass, or this would have never hit the market ... $625.00 with Fender Deluxe bag SHIPPED to lower 48 (I pack like it is going to the moon) ... email or PM (with an e-mail address) for pics as I am unable to post them on here ... many people feel that the mid-late 90 era of Fender basses to be one of the most desireable ... this is a good example of why ... thank you

Edit to add: After 500 looks I cant believe this is still here ... so either market has softened or everybody is needing funds like me ... sooooo, new price of $599 shipped to lower 48!!

2. pbass2go

pbass2go

Dec 19, 2004
    Apple Valley, MN
    I used to have one of these. Beautiful bass, J-bass just not my thing.

Somone should pick this one up
    :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :help: :bassist:

3. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
  4. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    All requests and PM's for pics replied to ... anyone that has received pics feel free to add here as well ... thank you

5. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    pm`d

6. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Request granted fellow Northlander. Great looking bass! Good luck on the sale.

TOOK A WHILE BUT I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK.

7. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    PM's replied ... thanks, Tom for posting pics, but I am not sure they can be opened?? ...

8. bigfiddle

bigfiddle

Aug 25, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    Pic links to hotmail? Rosewood/Maple fingerboard-Active/Passive?

9. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    The images can't be posted as images, only as links. Sorry.

10. BillMason

BillMason

Mar 6, 2007
    But they appear to be links to your Hotmail account.

11. fhbandy

fhbandy

May 22, 2007
    Boston, MA
    I'm confused as to why the images can't be posted like.... normal images?? I'd like to see this bass

12. Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Pics now available as my fellow Northlander requested. Just to clear things up, it's not my bass. Just posting up pics as a favor for seller.

13. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    thanks again, Tom ... next time I get to Eau Claire I owe you lunch :) ... to answer ??'s, it is stock, and passive, and as you can see a RW board ...

14. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    BTT with new price ... see edit note in original post ... thank you

15. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    BTT

16. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    Trades?

17. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    sorry, forgot to close this thread ... bass is long gone ... it really, really was a super buy on a great bass in fantastic shape ... I couldnt believe it got all the looks it did before it headed east ... thanks, tom

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.