1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 1996 AMPEG SVT CLASSIC low hours

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ampegleg, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Ampegleg

Ampegleg Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Price:
    $1200
    1996 Ampeg SVT Classic. Almost brand new. Maybe 100 hours of use. It is a spare at my studio. Purchased new back in the day. Fired it up a week or so back and played through it for an hour. Works and sounds as new. This is the real deal. Would prefer local pickup (Southern California).

IMG955069.jpg IMG955071.jpg

Ampegleg.1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Roccafella and Bulltrout like this.
  2. ChankSmith

ChankSmith

Jul 15, 2016
    would shipping be an option?

3. Ampegleg

Ampegleg Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2018
    Have not had time to monitor this site for a while.... I have actually packed it away since no one seemed interested.... tried to unlist it but had trouble, must have been tired. this thing is beast... I think even heavier than a normal svt. The thought of trusting this to a tired end of the day delivery guy who just slams it around is horrendous... I need to wait a bit... I will try to unlist it or suspend the ad until ready.. I will talk to you first .. sorry about the mistake..

4. ChankSmith

ChankSmith

Jul 15, 2016
    no worries. I figured this was to good to be true, ha