1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available 1996 Fender American Deluxe Jazz (Suhr, 50th Anniversary) - Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by koppinjo, Dec 2, 2018.

1. koppinjo

koppinjo Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Clarkston, MI
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have two of these and am trying to free up Christmas cash so I'm selling the black one and keeping the blueburst (mainly because I upgraded the tuners on the blue one and this one is unmodified). The bass is in good condition, I tried to capture the details of the condition in the photos but I can send more if there's something specific you'd like to see. The case is included, and there is one latch on it that is missing the bottom half. The case as a whole is still completely functional.

This bass has an incredible feel to it, and an even better sound.

Open to offers (wasn't entirely sure how to price this one since I haven't seen any black ones for sale), price includes shipping to continental US.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Sosa and bobunit like this.
  2. koppinjo

Mar 27, 2013
    Clarkston, MI
    Price drop bump (1250 -> 1150)

3. koppinjo

Mar 27, 2013
    Clarkston, MI