1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1996 Sterling w/Nordstand MM 4.3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TripleDouble, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    1996 Music man Sterling 4 string bass with Nordstrand MM 4.3 Pickup. Deep red, in natural light looks most like the shot of the full bass, maple fingerboard, has the old string mute bridge as featured on the current "Classic" line of EBMM basses. Body has a good number of dings from years of steady gigging. The neck and tuners were replaced by Ernie Ball Musicman in California in about 2009 after the original neck was damaged, and the bass received a complete pristine setup and servicing then. Has seen very little play since then. Currently strung with GHS flats, but I could swap out for some old rounds if interested, and includes gig bag. I do not have the original ceramic pickups.

$775 +Shipping. I only want to ship to the lower 48 US and to Canada. I'm currently located in Nova Scotia, Canada, postal code B0s1c0. Please PM if interested. I'm possibly open to trades for a guitar, like an SG, reverend, or the right hollowbody, maybe +/- a bit of cash.

Attached Files:

2. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    more

Attached Files:

3. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    price drop to $750 + Shipping.

4. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    What is shipping to zip 75069

5. svtb15

svtb15 Inactive

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    Does the truss rod work OK? Do you know the approx weight?

6. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    I don't own a scale, but I'll guess 9ish lbs. The truss rod and everything else function perfectly, setup is great, and the seated balance of this bass is pretty remarkable - very little neck dive. PM'd with shipping quote info.

7. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    Sunday bump

8. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    Bump...

9. TripleDouble

TripleDouble Guest

Aug 5, 2008
    traded.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.