Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1996 Warwick Fortress Masterman 4, THE ONE!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yamarc, Aug 29, 2002.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    Pre-factory Warwick Fortress Masterman -4 string with gorgeous highly flamed maple body (unusually figured for a Fortress) Deep orange color, total 3 pc. Wenge neck with brass nut- not new cheap stuff. 2 onboard preamps! dual J pickup (each pup has its own 2 band preamp)Gold hardware and nice aftermarket gig bag. 9.5 out of 10 condition and playability!!! Wow- this thing plays better than most other 4000.00 warwicks I have tried. Recently set up by Hootie and The Blowfish's old guitar tech and strung with DR Lowriders. This thing goes deep.-(Thanks to the extended upper horn on the bass side). Reccessed Straplocks and brass fully adjustable locking bridge. Will consider all types of reasonable trades or trades SEE BOTTOM with cash on either end, make an offer, BUT no lowballers!! I am the first owner of this bass and have had it for many years, It does not fit the band I am in right now so, regretfully it will have to go. (This bass was given 5 out of 5 in 4 out of 5 categories in Bassplayer’s review of the Fortress MM! When is the last time you saw that? According to Warwick the model has been discontinued and is highly sought after especially for recording purposes, they say the used prices have risen significantly over the past year, get it while you still can, good playing Warwick are hard to find nowadays!
    775.00 or will consider partial trades for Modulus 5-ers

2. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    Do you have a pic of it?