1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1997 Fender American Deluxe Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dennis Bender, May 8, 2018.

1. Dennis Bender

Dennis Bender

Jan 22, 2015
    Price:
    $1000.
    Strings:
    Beautiful playing and sounding American Deluxe P bass. Sadly I have to put it up for sale due to debt recently incurred by the the IRS. To my ears, this older style American Deluxe Bass with its humbucking bridge pickup has a less aggressive sound than the newer version with a single coil jazz bridge pickup. There is almost no fret wear at all, and the truss rod functions as it should. It is set currently up with low action.
    It is "Shoreline Gold", and in excellent condition with only a couple of small dings (see pic). It comes with a Fender hard shell case which has some minor scuff marks as pictured, but is fully functional. All hinges and latches are 100%. Includes shipping CONUS, PayPal only please.

Attached Files:

Johnny21 and DarnellBass like this.
  2. Eugene.thomas87

Eugene.thomas87

Nov 20, 2008
    KY
    Where are you in Ky?

3. Dennis Bender

Dennis Bender

Jan 22, 2015
    Lexington

Eugene.thomas87 likes this.
  4. Johnny21

Johnny21

Mar 19, 2018
    NJ
    How much does it weigh?

5. Dennis Bender

Dennis Bender

Jan 22, 2015
    My digital scale is not working now right now, but I did weigh it when I first got it. I recall that it is under 10 pounds. It is well balanced though, and doesn't feel heavy. I will get a more accurate reading and let you know.

6. Dennis Bender

Dennis Bender

Jan 22, 2015
    Sorry, it just sold.