1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade 1997 Lakland 4-94 Bass updated trade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JSandbloom, Nov 13, 2018.

1. JSandbloom

JSandbloom Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    I recently got my hands on this 4-94 from 1997 from one of Jerry Scheffs boys. I thought it was sexy looking and I love my 55-94's so I figured I'd love the 4 string version also. Well, I just miss the low B when playing so I want to sell this to put towards another 55-94.

Trade interest would be 55-94 basses or high end acoustic guitars. Or hit me up with other interesting trades.

The bass has very minimal fret ware for its age, however the body has its fair share of dings. Hence the lower than usual price on this guy. Plays and sounds amazing. Has a new set of Dean Markley NPS medium lights.

Split shipping to Cont. US.

IMG_7515.
    IMG_7518. IMG_7517. IMG_7516. IMG_7514. IMG_7513. IMG_7511.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  2. JEDI BASS

JEDI BASS Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Knoxville, TN
    Are those DB112NTs?

Either way, nothing beats an Aggie rig paired with a Lakland! I power 2 DB112NTs with a GB Streamliner and sometimes an all tube Fender..... best rig I’ve ever had or heard!

If I did not already have SN 11 4-94 from early ‘95, I would be GASing.

GLWTS