Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1997 Modulus Flea bass trade for NS4CRFM Spector

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by djphil, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Wanting to trade my 1997 Modulus Flea bass, black sparkle (rare!), 4 string, pearloid pickguard, chrome hardware, excellent condition!!!

Want to trade for a late '90's/early '00's Spector NS4/NS5 Czech bass. Needs to be in excellent condition. The "crown" inlays, gold hardware, etc.. Any finish works for me! Email me.

2. odie

odie Supporting Member

They had Fleas's in 97??

3. Yup. First year they were made. Only year for black sparkle finish, and one of the few years for the Lane Poor pu'p.

4. JRBrown is looking for a graphite-neck 4-string, pronto. Check out his thread...

5. stingray96191

stingray96191

Jul 27, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Unofficially Endorsing Ernie Ball Music Man Guitars
    I am interisted in just buying it outright. DO you have pictures though. Ill drop you an email.

Thanks

E Payne

6. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Mine was made in 99 according to the manufacturer date on the warranty card. Black sparkle, no truss, and lane poor. You would do best to sell that bass outright, the LP models are getting scarce, and PRICEY!