SOLD 1997 NC series Squier P bass $150 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BFISHER1970, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Price:
    $150
    Strings:
    This is a 1997 NC7 serial #
    P bass. It's marked affinity series in the headstock but this was built when the Affinity series still used Fender spec parts. It has a normal Fender size neck pocket, standard 5 screw bridge, full thickness Fender size Alder body, Fender standard size pickguard.
    The 21 fret neck has a nice slab rosewood fretboard. The 21st fret is an overhang like warmoth uses. The heel is the correct Fender size.
    It is setup to Fender specs with new D'addario nickels.
    Plays and sounds great
    The bass has been used for 20 years so it has lots of scrapes, bumps and bruises.
    The 3 ply w/b/w pickguard and proper P bass knobs are the only non original parts.
    One of the tuners rattled when I got it so I put a dab of solder where the clover meets the shaft to stop it from vibrating.
    Weighs 9 lbs

It's a great playing and sounding 20 year old P bass for cheap

I'll also throw in a free set of Fender Flatwounds

$150 PayPal shipped FedEx to the lower 48 US
    PM me with trades

IMG_5472.JPG IMG_5471.JPG IMG_5473.JPG IMG_5475.JPG IMG_5476.JPG IMG_5474.JPG

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    DavC, mattattack187 and molteni like this.
  2. DavC

DavC

May 17, 2005
    Tallmadge , Ohio
    very cool . naturally relic'd P-bass ...

if i hadn't recently built my own P parts bass .... just to have that P-bass sound available ,... i'd snatch this for sure ... !!!

3. I'm including a set of Fender flats now as well as the new D'addarios that are on it.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021