No longer available 1997 Pedulla Pentabuzz - 17.5 mm - Mint Condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by swpyne, Jan 13, 2015.

1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Price:
    See Below
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    This is the finest example of a '90's Pentabuzz that you will ever find. The only thing it doesn't have is the top of the line preamp package. And honestly, it doesn't really need it. It's very easy to dial in a great fretless tone with this simpler configuration.

This bass is absolutely "Mint" and I don't use that term lightly. This one really is perfect. The only sign that it's ever been played are some very minor marks on the diamond coated polyester fingerboard. Absolutely no dings, dents or chips anywhere on the bass. I have owned a few of these basses over the years and I'd have to say that this is the nicest one of all.

It comes with its original Pedulla HSC (with case candy). So if you have been looking for one of these with the narrower, more comfortable 17.5 mm string spacing, and you want one that's not beat up, this is your chance. These basses are not going to go down in price or in value. They are wonderful and unique, and they deliver "the tone" that we all desire.

$2,500.00 OBO Shipped and Insured in the CONUS.

PayPal is welcome. I will consider "some" trades. Specifically lightweight (9.5 pounds or less) 5 string basses either 34" or 33" scale.

Open a private conversation with me if you have something to offer.

1364827_f1e1db09e659567c8edbeab419f70d8b.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    FunkyMcNasty, blindrabbit and nervous like this.
  2. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Stunning bass. Great TBer!

3. If only this had frets and one less string...*sigh*...

This looks like a gorgeous bass. GLWYS!

4. joebar

joebar

Jan 10, 2010
    awesome bass spencer-

I had a penta 17.5 mm too.
    I was ******** to sell it.

5. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    I hear you. These are amazing basses. I'm totally open to reasonable cash offers or trades + cash. Hit me up.....

6. drumsnbass

drumsnbass Bassic User

Dec 13, 2004
    Phoenix AZ area
    I have an MVP5 configured like that, as well as a Hexabuzz 6 with "the laterst and greatest" and really, like he says, you won't miss the "latest & greatest"

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021