1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1997 USA Fretless Hamer Cruise Bass 2Tek

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NYCBass, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCBass

NYCBass If it feels good it must be a Jazz Bass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    I really don't want to sell this Bass but I can't move in my studio because of all the instruments I have in it. To Boot I have two more Basses on the way ! ! ! Have to make some room.

It's a cool sounding fretless. Ebony fingerboard with Maple lines. Alder body in a pale Mary Kay cream color with a Tortoise shell 3-ply pickguard. 2Tek bridge Schaller Tuners. The Bass is Basically a Jazz Bass. 1 1/2 at the nut 34" scale but it has a three piece maple neck and a two piece alder body. The pickups in these Basses are by Duncan and very similar to the Antiquity II pickups of today. The Bass is 8.8 pounds by the old bathroom scale.

The Bass overall is in good condition. the pots, pickups and truss rod all work great. The fingerboard was trued a little over a year ago and has not seen a ton of play time so it's still in really good shape. There are a lot os swirls in the finish and a few small dings but nothing major. Comes with the Hamer case that works fine but looks like it got bit by a shark in one spot. Truss rod wrench case key and even the warranty card.

Sold
    Hamer01.gif
    Hamer02.gif
    Hamer04.gif
    Hamer05.gif
    Hamer06.gif
    Hamer07.gif
    Hamer08.gif

I can only get to the UPS Store on Saturdays. So that would be when I would ship the Bass.

2. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Bump for a sweet Cruise bass. Have one myself over in woodhaven, an awesome axe.

3. doesn't get much better than this... bad timing for me, but this would be a GREAT fretless and the price is absurd. I love the color combo too.

4. I bought a used 5-string with the exact same specs...mine has the active Seymour Duncan Basslines though. These are truly phenomenal basses and whoever gets this will be in love.

5. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Thanks for the kind words guys, Tuesday Bump

6. Slappin'Da Bass

Slappin'Da Bass

Feb 5, 2010
    Got GAS for any trades?

*nvm, just saw "no trades" lol

7. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    i freaking love these basses! if this were a fretted 5 string, i'd be all over it.

bump for a fantastic american made bass!

8. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Looks like the deal is likely not happening so make an offer if you like.

9. Dandolin

Dandolin

Jan 27, 2004
    Montco, PA
    PM sent.

10. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Sold

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 25, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.