1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale 1998 Alembic Epic 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by moothra, Jun 27, 2018.

1. moothra

moothra

Feb 22, 2013
    Asheville, NC
    Price:
    $1900
    Strings:
    $1900 obo. I am the original owner of this Alembic Epic 5 string. It is in pretty great shape considering its age. The are a few minor nicks and dings consistent with its age and use. The bass is all original except for the jack which was replaced with a jack from Alembic. I bought the bass in 1998 from Steve's Music in Montreal and still have the receipt. The bass is located in Asheville, NC. It comes with the original soft/hard case. I am not interested in shipping the bass right now so would prefer a local sale. No trades. IMG_7298.JPG IMG_7299.JPG IMG_7300.JPG IMG_7301.JPG IMG_7302.JPG

agrover likes this.
  2. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    did this sell ever?

3. moothra

moothra

Feb 22, 2013
    Asheville, NC
    no. it is still available

4. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    still not wanting to ship?

5. moothra

moothra

Feb 22, 2013
    Asheville, NC
    I would consider it but we would have to do a thorough video chat so that you could see the whole bass. and hear it etc. I am about to leave town for 3 weeks and there is no way i could get to it before going so I will contact you when I get back and see if you are interested.

drewphishes likes this.