1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1998 Ampeg SVT CL (USA Made) - All new JJ tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by stephenb923, Dec 12, 2018.

1. stephenb923

stephenb923 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2014
    New York
    Price:
    $850
    I'm selling an Ampeg SVT CL bass head. The amp was made in July of 1998 in the St. Louis, MO factory. The amp is overall in good condition. A few cosmetic dings here and there, but working as it should. I recently completely re-tubed the amp and have less than 5 hours of play on the new set. I put in 6 JJ 6550 tubes 3 JJ 12AX7 and 2 JJ 12AU7 tubes. I purchased the tubes from tubedepot.com and chose to have a burn in process done. This process is where they burn the tubes in for some hours and make sure they are not duds. These tubes all seem to running without any issues. A few knobs were replaced by the previous owner (the blue Eden knobs on there), but fit fine and function. I'm in New Windsor, NY (12553). $850 cash on meet up. Not looking to ship, but I could meet in Tri-State NY area (NY, NJ, CT) and I do get down to Westchester, NY often for a meet in NYC. Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

Thanks

Attached Files:

kbakerde, Mistahbenn and five7 like this.
  2. mophead

mophead Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Texas Panhandle
    Bet that sounds sweet through that Berg Cab.

3. stephenb923

Oct 1, 2014
    New York
    Definitely does!

4. stephenb923

Oct 1, 2014
    New York
    deal pending...