SOLD 1998 Fender Jazz 75 Reissue Made in Japan ANOTHER PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmfresh, Sep 8, 2017.

1. jmfresh

jmfresh

May 23, 2009
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for your viewing pleasure today is a 1998 Fender Jazz 75 Reissue Made in Japan. This is a beauty with a natural ash body and maple fretboard, bound and blocked. My wife (then fiancee) bought it for me in an attempt to woo me back in 1998 (she did a good job, still married to her.) I've owned it since new, but it has spent most of its life in the case. I called Fender myself with the serial number to verify its manufacturing date and location (October 1998 and Japan).

It's bone stock. As noted in the pictures, there is a hairline crack in the binding under the first fret that's been there as long as I can remember. No idea how it happened but doesn't affect playability. There are a couple of slight scuffs in the finish on the back, and some minor dings in the finish on the front that are hard to capture in pictures. This one weighs slightly over 9 lbs. It will ship in a beat-up hard case. Price includes free ground shipping within continental USofA. Not interested in trades as I'm trying to cull the herd due to moving overseas. I can take any other pictures you want.
    IMG_1661.JPG IMG_1660.JPG IMG_1662.JPG IMG_1663.JPG IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1665.JPG IMG_1666.JPG IMG_1667.JPG IMG_1668.JPG

Eugene.thomas87, R&B and Ductapeman like this.
  2. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    PMed!

3. jmfresh

jmfresh

May 23, 2009
    All PMs replied to. Apologies I can't do trades but I'm open to all reasonable purchase offers.

4. jmfresh

jmfresh

May 23, 2009
    Sold and on its way to beautiful southern California. Oddly enough, that's where this bass was originally purchased right in Long Beach. Enjoy your bass!

maverick49 likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021