SOLD 1998 Fender Precision Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassIsFun17, Oct 3, 2016.

1. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    Price:
    Strings:
    I've got a 1998 USA Fender Precision bass id be interested in trading for a USA Fender Precision V, potentially even a Deluxe Precision V, or Jazz V

The specs of my bass include:
    Rosewood fingerboard on maple neck
    black body (im guessing its alder)
    came with a white pickguard (very nicotine yellow colored), i've got a gold mirror pick guard on it now. I still have the original pick guard.
    It also has a hipshot B-style bridge bridge, which is made of brass. I think i still have the original bridge.
    has original case
    its been set up for tuning halfstep down to Eb standard.
    Is strung with Kalium strings.

Selling for $900 shipped

Im only interested in trading for a USA Fender 5 string P bass or potentially Deluxe Precision V. Preferably with a maple finger board. let me know what you've got and lets see if we can work a deal.

It's got some rust and some dings, but nothing very major. I bought this used back in 2011. It has been in constant rotation for me for all of these years, i'd really like to have a 5 string p bass though.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. Bump for the boob light. Haven't seen one of those in years.

bongostealth and BassIsFun17 like this.
  3. rolorocknerd

rolorocknerd

Sep 17, 2008
    Kansas
    PM'd

4. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    Updated this thread with a different trade offer.

5. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    pics updated

6. Alivefor5

Alivefor5 Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Indiana
    I saw the original post. Wish the boob light had been reflected in the PG of the new pics.

7. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    Too bad I moved out of that apartment I never got a chance to take a picture with it there

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021