Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1998 Warwick Streamer Stage 1 (high gloss)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yamarc, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    This bass sounds and plays like a gem! It is a neck through 4 string finished in high gloss dark blue. It has a nice flamed maple top, gold hardware, wenge/3 piece maple neck P/J pups and an active/passive 3 band pre.

This bass is a diamond in the rough, it is the best playing/sounding (think Fodera/early Spector) and most stable Warwick I have ever come across. (The neck never moves and the high gloss ensures no cracking or need for waxing) The bass comes with a hardshell case and is a steal for this price! E-mail for more info and pics. 1200.00

706 533 4748 yamarc9@aol.com

2. extreme

extreme

Mar 20, 2000
    Yes, that is a nice price...I love Stage 1s!

3. Ralphdaddy

Ralphdaddy Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Chicago, Illinois
  4. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI
    I have new pics! I will drop the price to 1150.00...get it now before I send the bass to Bass Atlanta for consgnment...It will sell when someone hears/plays it at the store!

5. Jordan

Jordan

Feb 22, 2004
    I can vouch for that! I played it at the show the day Marc bought it. It is quite an amazing playing, looking and sounding bass!!

If it was a 5 string I'd be ALL OVER IT.

Jordan

6. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL BASS.

7. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Northville, MI