Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1999 MIM Fender Jazz bass $200!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Passing on another good deal I got, and moving stuff I just don't use.

1999 MIM jazz bass, sunburst finish with white guard, and rosewood board. Has a few dings and scratches, but is structurally 100%. Comes with a fresh set of roto flats.

No bag, no case......$200 firm, plus shipping.

Here's the catch, I don't have a case or bag for this, so I am shipping with the neck disconnected, and truss rod relieved only......too many bad instances of the UPS gorillas destroying stuff. So please, only buy if you are willing and able to reattache the neck, and re-adjust the truss rod. Your other option is to pay for professional packing, at which point it would not have to be disassembled....your call.

2. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    Pics? Please ...

3. JTGale

JTGale

Oct 26, 2004
    Hummelstown, PA
    Thansk for the pics! But I think I will pass. Looks nice, though! How does it play?

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Plays great. Last bump before ebay, where it will without doubt sell for more than my asking price here.

5. xcental34x

xcental34x

Feb 28, 2003
    Memphrica, TN
    You people are nuts for not taking this deal up. $200 for a bass that sells new for $450 is a pretty damn good deal.