1999 MIM Fender Jazz OW, Fender case, compressor

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Transverz, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Transverz

Transverz believer of the Low End Theory

May 3, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    **Edit - Slight description additions and price correction**

Hello! Just bought a MM Sterling, so some stuff has got to go! Reluctant, but I don't think American Express cares much for what I think...so here they go:

1999 MIM Fender Jazz OW w/ white pickguard
    $275 shipped with hardly used Levy's gig bag
    Your standard MIM Jazz in great condition. Awesome off-white color (olympic? vintage? You know what I mean). Picked up used by me a couple months back from a guy who bought it and basically just let it sit in a case. Plays great. Looks great. Only thing I feel worth mentioning is that the back of the neck toward the headstock has a couple very slight identations if you feel it carefully. Just wanted to be honest but really is nothing much to worry about. Oh yeah, and there is a small ding exactly on the side of the fret board on the 2nd fret. Soon as I got it, I had it checked out and strings changed by a qualified pro because the setup and action was horrible. But afterwards, it was all good. Price is somewhat negotiable. Pics coming tonight!

Fender Hard Shell Case
    $65 shipped
    Good condition Fender bass case. For Precision definitely, but I think it can fit a Jazz too! I will try if my Jazz fits in there tonight. You'll probably know before I do. Interior is still very good condition and has compartment for accessories and other items. External has a few scratches here and there, but no major dings. All latches work great. The pics I attached is of exactly the same model case down to the red Fender logo, but is not the case itself (it's a little more used). I will put up pictures of actual case tonight.

Behringer compressor MDX-2100
    $50 shipped
    Behringer stereo compressor, limiter and noise gate with lots of options... works great! Functionally nothing wrong with it. Clean face, extremely small gap from body but absolutely does not effect performance and is hardly noticeable but thought I'd mention it. Helped a lot when I needed extra compression and punch, extra boost in volume, and/or supressing the noisy-ish rig I used to have.

That's it for now. I will post pictures of everything by tonight. Any questions, let me know...most likely a quick response. Thanks!