1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 1999 Modulus Quantum 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Meshugoved, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Meshugoved

Meshugoved

May 19, 2013
    Price:
    1800$
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Russian Federation
    Hi,

I want sell my Quantum 5 with Bartolini NTMB preamp and pickups. Alder body.
    The bass have truss rod and in excellent shape, but is have few dings on the top. Excellent sound and plays.

Original Hardshell Case included.

I take paypal. Bass is located in Russia.
    Price 1̶9̶0̶0̶$ 1800 shipped to your door via Express Mail International! Worlwide!

Thank you for your looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. Meshugoved

Meshugoved

May 19, 2013
    For EU peoples: soon I will fly to Europe and I can send the bass from inside the EU

3. Meshugoved

Meshugoved

May 19, 2013
    bump!

4. Meshugoved

Meshugoved

May 19, 2013
    Final price drop to 1800$ shipped

5. Meshugoved

Meshugoved

May 19, 2013
    The price available at 3 days untill 20 december! After 3 days the bass will be cost 2000$

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 12, 2021