1Spots and Line 6 ToneCores

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Petary791, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Off of the 1Spot Website:
    So this is why i'm getting a bit of hiss. Are they saying I should use a whole new power supply just for my Echo Park? If so, i'm gonna have to say nay. Do you guys know of any other ways to get rid of the hiss? Thanks!
  2. Are you using one tonecore pedal? should be fine. I would learn to just live with the hiss unless you want to shell out more money for a noise gate pedal.
  3. Spending money on a noise gate pedal to eliminate electrical hum caused by insuficient voltage sounds pretty redundant. Spend the money on the proper power supply(s) and a power bar instead. there are big amperage requirement diferences between some pedals. most old boss type pedals use less than 50mA while some line 6 pedals and any digital pedal in general can require upwards of 300mA or more. Having proper power to all of your pedals is important as anything else. you don't want that electrical buzz in your tone do you? Save the 1spot for your tube screamers and rats. The way I look at it is that the pedal should sound as clean with an adapter as it does with a battery.