Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1st Gig on Saturday - MI Gigspam

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Rumzini, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Just like it says...1st gig for our original metal band. Playing at my parents home. Have invited many people. Have set out many flyers. We have a guy that's gonna record have us come into his studio for free to make a demo dics. We may also luck out and the owner of a club called the Machine Shop show up to give us a listen. I believe this is quite the club up in Flint, MI. If just by any chance anyone is in the area of Jackson, MI and want to check it out this Saturdy at 11 pm...give me a shout. Otherwise...the other guys are excited but I feel that I have more work to do on a couple of the songs...and I believe that the last few practices have really sucked!!! I just hope all goes well. Wish us luck.

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    If your last couple practices sucked, then maybe you're in the clear. A bad dress rehearsal means a good opening night!

3. ZonPlyr

ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    Good luck and remember to have fun. Sounds like your crowd will be mostly friends and family so hopefully you won't have too much pressure. I'm a little ways north of you but turn it up and I'll try and hear it from my place. Have fun.