1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

1st gig

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by unclejam, Apr 14, 2009.

1. i rocked n had a killer tone along with the drummer but the getard..... boy he should of gotten a better cable than the one that comes with guitar packs......:rollno:

2. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Cali Intergalactic Mind Space - always on the edge
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    No pics, no gig! :smug:

3. jmattis

jmattis Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Washington DC
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this really doesn't get much better after 100's of gigs.

4. but wait it gets better........ he had the nerve to say tht me and the drummer intentionally messed him up:eyebrow: oh well he'll learn

5. modulusman

modulusman Banned

Jan 18, 2004
    montana
    Since your using Behringer your day for Equipment failure is coming. :bag:

6. UHHHHH No, he won't.

7. actually i used Qsc intersound and Yamaha with some roctron and Morley in the loop.:spit:

8. I'll second that. I use a Behringer pedal tuner, works fine, but as soon as you plug a half decent patch lead or instrument cable into it it's only a matter of time before it pops right out again. Cable ties seem to work fine though, aslong as you don't keep the battery in since that would just be a waste of money.