1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

1u Patchbay w/XLR, TRS, 5+7-pin MIDI, Speakon, USB, Firewire, Ethernet inputs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    This was made for me by Campfield Recorders- much of it was designed to aid in using my Axe-FX Ultra inputs. Single space patch panel w/tie bar. Please note- one of the Neutrik Speakon outputs needs a little work. The connector works, but will cut out if wiggled. Should be a very simple fix, but I'm useless with wiring due to my eyesight, so I'm reflecting this in the price. The XLR ends are male- I didn't design them to use with my Axe-FX (which has XLR male inputs), but I'll be happy to throw in a couple male to female XLR adapters if anyone wants them.
    $150 OBO shipped USPS

Here is a full list of the inputs/outputs from left to right:
    (4) XLR/1/4" TRS combos to (2ft line tail wired for both XLR male and 1/4 TRS male)
    (1) 5-pin MIDI to (2ft line tail 5pin MIDI male)
    (1) 7-pin MIDI to (2ft line tail 7pin MIDI male)
    (1) USB to (same thru connector at rear)
    (1) Ethernet to (same thru connector at rear)
    (1) Firewire to (same thru connector at rear)
    (2) Speakon to (14 gauge 2ft line tail Speakon)
    (2) 1/4 TRS to (2ft line tail 1/4" TRS male)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]