1x15 4ohm?!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by semborg, Apr 17, 2005.

1. I have searched alot with no succes.
    I am searching for a 1x15 cab with impedance 4 ohm.

Do this exist?
  2. This peavey is heavy.
    Is it good?
    Thank you.
  3. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Ebs makes two
    Tech-soundsystems makes two
    Glockenklang makes one

Check them out.
  4. A bit slow to respond, heavey, pfft, heavy is moving 2 peavey 4x10's at the same time, one in each arm, that, is heavy . . .

It sounded ok to me, i just thought it didnt have a fast enough response, but then again, i think that about most 1x15's that ive tried, prefer the sound of a 410, but go try some out for yourself, shouldnt have much problem finding them
  5. bass-shy

Jan 11, 2005
    I'll probably get flamed for this but, IMO, the Carvin sounds great. Good luck.

6. Yes, I have one....

Talk to Dave. They show one now that is a Neodymium 15" rated at 300 watts but I bought one with an Eminence Kappa Pro LF rated 600 watts RMS @ 4 ohms.
    Here is an excerpt from their site:
    The cab is available in either a 4 ohm cab or an 8 ohm cab.
  7. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Problem is the guy who asked lives in Sweden and Avatar wont ship outside the USA.
  8. Plain Old Me

Plain Old Me

Dec 14, 2004
    I think Genz Benz makes one... Dunno bout their stats in Sweden though.
  9. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I asked this same question only a little while ago. I'm looking for a 15 to use at band pracs and possibly go with my Mesa 1516 for the extra 15" cab..
  10. via satellite

via satellite

Sep 16, 2003
    I have an Ampeg BXT 115. It's a 4 ohm cab...the Victor Wooten/Steve Bailey series. It sounds really really great. Only downside is that it's heavy.