1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 1/2 finished basses, and no workshop or tools. now what?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by jordan_frerichs, Mar 17, 2009.

1. LedBelli Bass

LedBelli Bass Fine, Handmade Custom Bass Guitars

Dec 25, 2008
    Pasco, WA
    ^ Ya know Jordan, unless he has a specific justification for banning you from the woodshop, then you do have recourse through the school district to have the issue addressed and corrected. He can't ban you without a specific, just cause. Appeal to the principal . . .

2. jordan_frerichs

jordan_frerichs

Jan 20, 2008
    Nebraska
    Yea, we went through them, but in the end, we went to the super intendant. I should know if i am back in or not Monday, and the super intendant said, if we disagreed with the result, he would get involved more, so things are looking in my favor. He said principals were supposed to side with the teachers, but the higher authorities of the school district protect the students rights.:)

3. LedBelli Bass

LedBelli Bass Fine, Handmade Custom Bass Guitars

Dec 25, 2008
    Pasco, WA
    Good. I'll hope for the best!

4. Seriously, this is your future career on the line here - make sure you get the education you need!