Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 115 cabs for free, must pick up.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Saetia, Feb 5, 2004.

1. Saetia

Saetia

Mar 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    Ok I've been inspired by MJ5150 who decided to give his 215 cab away. Anyway, I have 2 15 cabs that are empty, I have the speakers for them but they are coneless, my little brother took a scissors to them a few years back and well they are in bad shape. I've decided that I will never do anything with them and after posting them a few times on here, would like to give them away, I live in Wisconsin, so anyone who would want them, just pm me and come and pick them up, I will ship if you pay for shipping and box. You can have them with or without the speakers in them. I really think it was a great thing MJ5150 did and well it feels good to be nice. The cabs are Laney and GK, were rated at 300 watts @ 8 ohms. Well to whom ever wants them.
    peace
    -Ben

p.s. thanks again for the inspiration MJ5150

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Way to go brother! :D

I want one!! I want one!! How much to ship one to me at zip code 98503?

-Mike

3. Matt R Miller

Matt R Miller

Apr 27, 2003
    Wisconsin
    pm sent

4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I'll take the GK if is it still available.....I'd be glad to take care of the shipping charges.

Tim

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Are the cabs spoken for? I was hoping to get one.

-Mike

6. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Looks like we will need to PM or email him.....

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OK..........I PM'ed, e-mailed, and replied here. Maybe I'll look him up on anywho.com and call tomorrow?? :D

-Mike

8. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Doh, I sent a PM to the wrong guy, disregard Matt.

9. Radio Kaos 64

Radio Kaos 64

Oct 15, 2003
    I'm interested as well! PM sent!