Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD 2 15" cabs for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by joegeezer, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    E-mail me if you want pics. The pics are too small on here, and I have to have my wife shrink them to put them on, and it's a hassle.

Cab one is a super nice older but in good shape Black carpet covered custom made AST cabinet from New York. It has 3 ports, like an Ampeg 24X24X18 with a brand new Eminence Delta 15LF in it. Plastic corners. Steel grille.This cab goes really deep.A very nice low end sounding cab 500 watts RMS.
    Steel jack plate with 2 speakons and 2 1/4" jacks.Hate to sell this one, but I just have too many cabs.Nice side handles. 150.00 plus shipping.
    CabOne SOLD to timmarks!!!

Cab two is a Carvin Pro-Bass Combo cab only. Has a 3 space rack area on top. You could slide in a Carvin power amp, and a Pre-amp of your choice or any 2 space head, and an effect.
    It has an Eminence Kappa 15 in it 450 watts RMS. Has the standard Carvin jack plate on the rear. Has a tweeter in it also. Rear shelf ported. A real nice cab to make a high power combo out of. In nice shape, charcoal carpet covered, nice side handles.21X25X12 150.00 plus shipping The Kappa in this cab is worth over 100 bucks alone!

Both of these cabs are all void free plywood construction--No MDF here! Both are 8 ohm cabs!

2. Herman

Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    PM sent.

3. Are you selling them as a pair??

-ryan-

4. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Anyway you want them single or as a pair. 150.00 each, plus shipping. Shipping isn't reall all that bad on these.

5. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Here's 2 small pics. PM me with your e-mail address for good pics. thanks Joe

6. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Here's what I had planned for these cabs. The Carvin cab has a 450RMS Kappa in it, and the Carvin DCM600 has 450 at 8 and 600 at 4, plus Carvin are shallow depth, perfect to make a nice high power combo, or 600 watts with both 15s for bigger jobs. With the Ampeg preamp, would make a hell of a combo set up.(I just set the amp and preamp in there for the pics) But, I got a deal on another rig that I couldn't turn down, so these 2 cabs are up for sale.

Sorry, their both 8 ohm cabs

7. DopplerShift

DopplerShift

Apr 19, 2005
    Chicago Area
    What's the impedence?

8. timmarks

timmarks Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland, D'Addario, Mesa
    pm sent ast 15