1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

2 4x10 Cabs for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by DRafalske, Oct 18, 2010.

1. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    First is a Genz-Benz 410T-STD. On casters. Rated 400w, 8ohm. Rear ported, with horn and level control. Gigged regularly but in good shape.

Second is a GK 410BLX-II. Has caster sockets bu no casters. Also rated 400w. 8ohm. No horn. Sealed. Gigged regularly but also in good shape.

I'm looking for $200 each, but will consider reasonable offers. I'll ship (buyer pays actual shipping), but strongly prefer a local sale.

Thanks!
    Dave

2. BassIsFun17

BassIsFun17

Jan 16, 2006
    Atlanta
    do you have any pictures of the Genz Benz? How much to ship to Atlanta zipcode 30345?

3. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    Back to the top.
    Price dropped to $150 each + shipping.... for some reason I can't edit my original post

4. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Dave, I have almost enough left in the gear fund for the Genz- how much would it be to ship the cab to 06120???

5. debo 006

debo 006

Aug 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    I'm in ky. are they still at 150 apiece?

6. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    Yep. Still $150 each. Possible deal in the works on the Genz.

7. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    Bump

Both cabs still for sale