Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 acme low b-2's for sale/trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Gsxtasy99, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I have two 4-ohm acme low b-2 cabs, they are about six months old. One is slightly older than the other, but not much. I still have the blank warranty card for the two year warranty i never filled out for one of them. I have one copy of the manual that i can include. They have been lightly giged with, never in the grass or rain, rarely outside. I powered them with 600 watts each. I followed Andy's break-in process and have taken good care of them.

They have a few scratches and scuffs on the metal rails and the plastic corners, but other than that are in great shape.

They sound great, but i've decided that their sound isn't for me.

As far as trades, i'm looking for EA, Bergantino, or Epifani, or something similar. 1x12's are prefered, but i'll consider other offers as long as it's still portable.

$350 each for the cabs, if you want both, i'll can work out a better deal with you.

2. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    Are these the new improved Acme Low B2 Series II? And not the low B2w? I may be interested. Are the cabs in Boston.

3. Randy W Lopez

Randy W Lopez Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2003
    Dearborn Heights, MI
    Endorsing Artist-MESA BOOGIE
  4. amorosomolto

amorosomolto

Sep 10, 2003
    Texas
    I am interested in both. Could you give me a price and some shipping estimates?

5. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I still have the cabs, if you buy both of them, you can have them for $625. I'm going to guess that shipping for both of them will be around $50.

6. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Just for fun, here's a picture. Excuse the basses in the picture, and pay no mind to my lack of camera skills.

7. berklee46

berklee46 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2000
    MA
    Seems like a tiny bit of the picture was cut off, so it's hard to get a good look at you gear :):
    [​IMG]

8. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Let's try that one again...

9. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

YIKES! Now it seems worse...(at least for my PC). Sorry, I don't know anything about digital cameras.

10. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Just kidding guys...for real now... here's the picture...

My browser keeps crashing when i post a picture, i imagine that has something to do with the incomplete pictures.

11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Check the size of your picture. If it is over 324000 bytes, that will sometimes happen.

12. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ok, this is my last try before i throw my laptop off the bridge onto I-90...

the file is 190k, i don't know why it won't load.

13. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
  14. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I almost fell over when I read this!!!!:D

Man, I want to see that Elrick.....

Send the picture to my email and I'll try to post it for you. Not sure if it'll work but worth a try. emjazz@hotmail.com

15. Gsxtasy99

Gsxtasy99

Jul 10, 2003
    Boston, MA
    sold!

edit: it won't let me close the thread. Admin... help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.