Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

2 Avatar Cabs and speaker wire must sell!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CamMcIntyre, May 27, 2005.

1. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Hey-i deleted my last thread and decided to relist these items.....Story is-i leave for college in August, 'cept i can't bring my mega rig with me-so i'm downsizing so i can buy some stuff that i actually need. All prices OBO.

If anyone is in the area [Purdue University area] and would like to see any of this-will gladly allow you to come over-PM me for details.

Please Buy these........

Empty speaker box for Fender BassMan 200-the brains of this are disconnected as i have a buzzing and got irritated so i took them out. Make Offer

Foster [i believe] Tweeter from Fender BassMan 200 & tweeter from B115H-will sell for $30 each shipped OBO. If someone wants to buy a complete cab PM for discounts.

The Bassman 200 head portion has a broken master volume shaft and needs a new input.

paypal or money order-w/money order, i'll ship once it clears/goes through. Make an offer-i might just take it.

2. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
  3. xbradx

xbradx

Oct 25, 2004
    Indianapolis, IN
    pm sent for avatar 210...

4. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    For things that go BUMP in the night.

Redid some pricing and redid some wordings. The bassman 200 needs a new input jack, it has some tears in the tolex and some scuffs. Someone please buy it.

5. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Bump for price cuts.

6. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent!

dcr

8. the way i read it, you're only selling the b115, correct?

9. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    The stuff still for sale is:

The BassMan 200-gutted, i'm willing to sell it the following ways: complete w/a broken speaker [the head portion needs a new input jack, and is in fair condition], just as the speaker box +tweater w/grill, if no one buys the Avatar-i'll sell this complete w/a working speaker [thus it would just need a new input jack] for best offer.

The B115H-has the speaker from the BassMan 200 in it [this works as is]

2 Foster Horns-if no one buys either of the above, i'll sell the horns separate.

I'm selling speaker wire and instrument cables now. Speaker wire is just wire-no ends, and instrument cables-i have a 25fter that i'd let go for $17+s&h.

If any of the gear sounds interesting-PM me. I have a digital camera so pics are available upon request.

10. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent!

dcr

11. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
  12. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    All PMs responded to. I do regret to say [read as-i feel stupid for forgetting] that the bassman head part has a broken master volume shaft. I haven't played through this thing/used it in ages, in fact-it broke when i was shifting it to a different spot in the amp stack, and the knob bit the corner of another cab. If i can't find the rest of the knob/shaft-it might end up just staying with me. Also pics of the bassman are up at

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cembasses/my_photos

pics of rest are available on request [woohoo-i finally bought a digital camera].

13. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Foster horn still available? My newest project is crying out for one, and all I need is to cut the hole, install, and paint.
    Lemme know!

dcr

14. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Responded to.

Foster horn from the Bassman 200 is pending to dcr upon more talking.

I think i'm going to delete this add soon or at least rewrite it.

15. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

PM sent.

dcr