SOLD 2 - Baer ML112 V1 Cabinets w/ Covers. Sequential Serial #’s - ML 112 Cabs Mint and as new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by crossover, Jun 18, 2017.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    Baer ML112 V1 Cabinets with Factory Covers. If you missed out before they were discontinued (V1s), now's your chance. Baer-aficionados need no introduction to what this cab can do for you and your presence in the mix! I keep coming back to these, so selling them is probably the wrong answer. Just in downsize mode at the moment and honing in on getting the most out of less.

Specs:
    • Drivers: 1 - Custom 12” neo woofer with 3” voice coil; 1 - 6” neo mid driver
    • Power Rating: 400 Watts
    • Impedance: 8 ohms
    • Sensitivity: 97 dB
    • Dimensions: 23.25 W x 16.5 H x 16 D
    • Weight: 37 lbs

CIMG0950.JPG CIMG0947.JPG CIMG0952.JPG CIMG0948.JPG CIMG0949.JPG CIMG0953.JPG

There’s one small dent on the top of one cab that will barely photograph but can be felt. Just wanted to mention for full disclosure. Otherwise, they’re both as new. I do not have suitable boxes to ship with at this time, so local deal only (not risking it). Will meet with buyer or a point of contact (possibly up to 2 hours travel) if you can make arrangements with someone local to meet with me and then have them ship it to you. Located in Rockland County NY, near TZ Bridge. Buying new, you'd have paid $750 cab + $75 cover + $50 SHP = $875 delivered. Future owner(s), don't miss out, $500 / $480 (sm dent) or $950 to get them both COD or Paypal ok.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    Little Rock likes this.
  2. alaskaleftybass

alaskaleftybass Will Hanbury, Jr. In Memoriam

Mar 21, 2012
    Sitka, Alaska
    Too bad on shipping.........

3. Docbass1218

Docbass1218 Gold Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2012
    southern New Jersey
    Sent you a pm

4. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    SOLD - thank you again!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022