1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD 2 Barefaced Retro 2x10 cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Feb 15, 2016.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Price:
    I have a pair of these cabs, each is 4 ohms and comes with a super high quality roksolid padded cover. I paid extra to have the handle moved to the narrow side of the cabs for an easier carry. I also have extra feet to install if you wanted to use them horizontally. Between the covers, moved handle and duty tax, I have over $1k into each one. I'd do $800 each, shipped in the USA only. That saves a lot of money and a long wait for new cabs. If you want the sound of vintage ampeg cab but better, these are it. No trades, no lowball offers. Thanks

2. broosh61

broosh61

Jan 15, 2016
    Central CT
    Any chance you could upload some pictures when you get a chance? thanks

3. PM sent

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I definitely will when I get home tonight!

Jhonnybass likes this.
  5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Sold

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021